26 GPM (100 l/min)
The Furon High flow bellows pump is pneumatically operated: two bellows made from PTFE reciprocate horizontally. Their pumping frequency is much lower than an equivalent diaphragm pump and results in an extended life. Due to this low frequency and amplitude of the bellows pump, we guarantee a lower level of particle contamination.
All The Furon High flow bellows pump wetted components are manufactured with High Purity PFA and PTFE and are suitable for pumping even the most corrosive concentrated chemicals (acids and solvents).
All other components are manufactured with high technology materials; e.g. PVDF and PEEK, and ensure no ionic contamination of the chemical, even if there is a bellows failure.
Our pumps are assembled in our cleanroom, tested with DI water, cleaned, then double sealed in plastic bags.
- Transfer of ultrapure acids and solvents used in the semiconductor industry
- Recirculation, dispensing, and filtration with controlled flow rates and volumes
- Chemical injection and sampling
- Transfer of chemicals and solvents in cleanrooms
- Safe transfer of corrosive chemicals and solvents in hazardous areas
- Transfer and dispensing of pharmaceuticals