- Designed for primary use in the
Semiconductor industry for transfer
of highly aggressive ultrapure
chemicals including concentrated
hydrochloric acid (HCl) and
- UPX 2000 series valve is ideal
for applications that demand
high-pressure capabilities and a
high Cv flow factor
- Distribution and point of use
- Pneumatically actuated on/off
valve using air pressure
- Designed to handle up to 100 PSIG
(690 kPa) pressure
When selecting either Flare Grip™, Flare Grip®II or Grab Seal™ ends, we
recommend end connections that are larger than the valve orifice size in
order to achieve full flow.
This product is class 100 clean room assembled and double bagged.
Pneumatic Air Port on top of valve has standard 1/8" (3.18mm) FNPT port.
Leak detection port on side has standard port size of 1/4-28.