- To prevent drain down of chemical delivery lines
- To prevent backflow in process delivery manifolds
- Withstands harsh external environments
- Suitable for use in ultra pure or corrosive media (liquids and gases)
- The Furon Large Check Valve is designed to allow media flow in one direction only
- Designed to crack (open) at low pressures, under 1 PSIG (6.89 kPa), and to provide positive shut off against reverse flow
- Designed for system pressures up to 150 PSIG (1034 kPa) at room temperature
- Engineered to operate in any orientation
Machined Large Check Valve no longer available. Please consult factory for replacement.
Dims shown include nut, ferrule and gripper for Grab Seal™; nut for FMP and Female Flare.